Hypnosis is gaining more and more credibility with medical practitioners as an effective complimentary treatment to relieve illness-induced stress and accelerate the body’s ability to recuperate and heal.
Employing new imaging and brain-wave measuring instruments, researchers have been able to quantify a very real biological impact of hypnosis. Powerful mind/body connections facilitated by the hypnotic state in the unconscious mind, i.e. the limbic system, have been shown to have significant positive physiological effects for a number of medical conditions.
Please note that hypnotherapists are not licensed to diagnosis or cure. Certain medical conditions require a doctor’s referral.
- Fear, Anxiety and Stress Disorders
- Pain management
- Weight management
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- IBS and Digestive Disorders
- Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Pre-Operative Surgical Preparation
- Post-Operative Surgical Recovery
- Conversion Disorders and Somatization